COOKIES POLICY AND LOCAL STORAGE
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used -one to recognize the user.
What types of cookies use this web page
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies may be
Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the terminal team of the interested party from a team or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided
- Third party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal team from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
The website uses both own and third party cookies.
Depending on the time period and activities remain:
• Session cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in one single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie responsible, which may take several minutes to several years.
The Website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
For what purposes can cookies be used on the web?
• Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist there, such as controlling the traffic and communication of Identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, perform the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements During browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature redefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person in charge of them, tracking and analyzing the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of 'To introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data that users of the service make.
• Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of ad slots that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service. bidding These cookies store user behavior information obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on them.
Detail of all the 'cookies' used on this site:
||Third party cookie (php)||End of browser session||It is used to know the php session id.|
||Own cookie||1 hour from the configuration or update||It is used to remember what day, month and year you are viewing on the reskyt calendar|
||Own cookie||24 hours after the configuration or update||In the case of mobile devices that do not navigate from the Reskyt App, it is used to know if the reminder has been accepted that we have our own App and do not return it to remember in future visits|
||Own cookie||24 hours after the configuration or update||It is used to remember which families to be deployed and which not for the next visits present the families in the same state that left them in the previous visit|
||Own cookie||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to remember that the startup popup has already been shown|
||Own cookie||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to remember that the display screen has already been shown|
||Own cookie||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to save the date of the first access|
||Own cookie||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to store user preferences on notifications|
||Own cookie||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to save the selected language|
||Own cookie||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to find out if a form has already been completed|
||Third party cookie (Google analytics)||End of browser session||It is not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the
||Third party cookie (Google analytics)||Two years from the configuration or update||It is used to store data from custom visitor variables. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the
||Third party cookie (Addthis)||Two years from the configuration or update||We include a feature on some of our websites that allows visitors to share a page through Facebook, Twitter, email and other media. This feature is provided by an external company called AddThis, which uses a cookie to collect anonymous information when visiting these sites. Although we do not present ads on our sites, AddThis can use personally identifiable information collected during your visits to those sites so that other sites will advertise on goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want AddThis to collect that information, go to the Data Collection Opt-Out page of the AddThis website.|
||Third party cookie (YouTube)||Most cookies expire 10 years after your last visit to a page that contains a YouTube video, although some expire before.||Several unique identifiers, as well as access information that may be related to a Google account. Google sets a number of cookies on any page that includes a YouTube video. While we do not have control over Google cookies, it seems to include a mixture of information fragments to measure the number and behavior of YouTube users, including the information that links to their visits to our website with their Google account if you are enrolled in one. The information about your use of our site, including your IP address, can be transmitted to Google and stored on servers in the States States Cookie. This is not personally identifiable unless you have logged into Google, in which case it is linked to Your Google account counts.|
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Certain features of the Services and areas of this website may not work if cookies are disabled.
Are we updating our Cookies Policy ?
How to configure your cookies?
Microsoft Edge : Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies.
Check Microsoft support or the help of the browser.
Mozilla Firefox : Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom settings.
Check Mozilla support or the help of the browser.
Google Chrome : Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings.
Check Google support or the help of the browser.
Safari (Apple) : Preferences> Security.
Check out Apple support or the help of the browser.
Opera (Opera Software): Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
Check the Opera support or the help of the browser.
If you are using another browser, consult your installation, use and blocking policy for cookies. However, using the www.youronlinechoices.com tool, you can find useful information and configure, provider for your provider, your preferences about cookies.
Are there only cookies?
It may be that there are websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, such as other forms of local data storage on the client's computer, for example:
• LocalStorage and sessionStorage of HTML5: Space that the web can use on the user's computer. Normally deleting the Navigation history can be erased.
• Flashlight "Local Shared Objects" (the "isolated storage" of Silverlight): They are stored in the Microsoft folder where they have the user profile. You must enter the folder and delete it. (Example: vimeo videos).
Flash is used to incorporate multimedia elements into a web, and for that it stores files on the user's computer.
• The web beacon is used to track your activity, by inserting a mini-image of which you do not even notice. When browsing the web, you are charged along with the page, and the server from which the photo is downloaded, records the time of access, or the times you have accessed.
These files are more intrusive than cookies, as they are more complicated to delete, keep more information, and are independent of the browser being used. We do not use this type of storage.